Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

On Looking Back

2007 was a great year.
It was truly a memorable journey.
I grew up this year. I really did.

Hope that everyone had a GOOD year too.

Below are the Top 10 Highlights of 2007 that my rusty old brain still can remember:


1. Created our own Wedding Album.
Thanks to our trusty Nikon D70 & my cousin Ah Soon's skill in taking such beautiful pictures (hahaha self praising).

2. Our 1st (& hopefully only) Wedding on 3rd Feb 07. It's the Happiest Day of my life!! A new phase in life & totally excited.

3. Our very own Home Sweet Home. I loved it to bits.
4. Our honeymoon in Phuket (then to Melaka, KL & S'pore). The money spent was totally worth it.

Phuket Feb 07Melaka Mar 07

KL Mar 07 (15th day of CNY, longest Yee Sang in the world)Singapore Apr' 075. Learn to make Sushi
6. Started a BLOG! so that I can record down HAPPY stuff.

7. My 1st Treasure Hunt & BumBlurB ROCKS at it!!!
8. Our new ride RX8
9. Traveled to Europe (Germany, France & Italy)

Frankfurt, Germany

Erfurt, Germany
Pisa, Italy
Rome, Italy
Paris, France
10. Stella ,
my niece born on 23rd Dec 07 (early X-mas gift). That's my bro, the happy new father.
hOpE that 2008 will be another grEAt yEAr for every1!

No comments: