Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I've moved into my new home since getting married on 3rd Feb 07. The preparation for the wedding & home simultaneously nearly killed me.
Used up so much Time, Energy & MONEY.
The TONS of phone call, the petrol usage Rocket UP (going from place to place), the TIME to meet the prospective vendors &
wasting my saliva Complaining to the Developer of my apartment $%&#&*@#.

Am now pround to present to you my labour of love....

1. Living Room

2. Entertainment Room3.Changing Room4. Dining Room5. ActionPack Bedroom :P
As now you can notice, there's a certain area that I did not pay attention to ... hahahhaha .... bcoz I prefer eating out. It's tastier, there are more variety & more economical. See, it's not bcoz I'm lazy to cook ok.

After pouring all the HARD WORK into it, I am now a VERY HAPPY HOME OWNER.

There's no place like home!

No comments: