Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Book Haul Dec 09

10 Jan 2010


This is my book haul for the month of Dec 2009.

The bottom 6 books were bought at the Times Book Fair at Pullman for only RM30. The book Baby Bliss by Dr. Harvey Karp was picked by hubby.

The next 2 books, The HOST & Man and Wife were bought from a friend who was having garage sales. 2 books for RM20.

The top 6 books were from Popular Bookstore, my fav. They always have offers & I'm a member too so I can get extra 10% discount. I've finished reading 2 books by Dorothy Koomson & Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult. I can't wait to start on the 2 books by Sydney Sheldon, 1 of my fav writer. And I would like to finished reading The Time Traveler's Wife before watching the movie. I heard it's a good read. Those 6 books cost RM150 after the discount.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you get such cheap books! I also wannnnnnn!

Anonymous said...

6 books for RM30 isn't that RM5 per book? Is he fair still on? :D

faithlovechocolate said...

i think the fair was until early Jan only lor... now no more liaw.