Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 15, 2010

A normal week.. nothing much happen!

11 Jan 2010

My 1st pair of BUAYA! Very comfortable le... so light, like not wearing anything. I likey a lot!

12 Jan 2010

After my medical check-up take took ages @ KPJ, we went to pick up some goodies from POSLAJU! That little box cost RM1250. Off we went to the workshop for the new parts to be installed on the handsome 8. I saw an Impala there. It was a sight to behold.

13 Jan 2010

STRIKE TOTO! Althougth only kena 3 numbers only, hopefully it will slowly get to 6 numbers hahahahahah

14 Jan 2010

man... it was the loooooooooooongest meeting EVAR. The "brainstorming" session took 4 hrs. I nearly died of hunger.

15 Jan 2010

Dunno why but I was craving for CRAB! Ordered some from the Kowloon Cafe @ 101 Premier. YUMMY! Later my MIL was telling me that pregnant lady eating crab will make the baby be super naughty...

No comments: