Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The BUMP

9 Jan 2010
This is me... at 20 weeks of pregnancy (that's like half way already)! I'm so excited. Ever since the puking stop ~3 weeks ago, I started to packed on the kgs... and now the protruding bump can be seen liaw...

That's why I have stop blogging for some time as I don't have the energy... dating the toilet bowl for more than 2 months took all my breath. If you cannot find me at the washroom, then I'm resting on my bed as I just feel very uncomfortable after EVERY SINGLE MEAL! As hubby put it, I don't have morning sickness, but suffering from ALL DAY SICKNESS!

I'm glad that dreaded phase has passed & now am getting hungry every 2 hours hahahaa

I thank god for the gift of life. I'm trilled, excited, yet nervous & scared at the same time. I pray everyday that the baby will be happy & healthy.

No comments: