Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My week that was gone in a blink of an eye

17 Jan 2010

Cannot resist in getting a 2nd pair of buaya! Although it's FUGLY but oh so comfortable.

18 Jan 2010

CNY decoration in the office is UP! wo hoooo... This year juniors is really kuai lo...

19 Jan 2010

Marinated Lamb Chop @ Sidewalk. Too bland, not to my liking. Lucky the potato wedges were good.

20 Jan 2010

Prosperity Burger @ McD. Hopefully I can HUAT HUAT HUAT ah after eating it!

21 Jan 2010

Devil's (Pork) Belly @ My Restaurant. The BBQ sauce goes really well with the meat.

22 Jan 2010

"Ham Pa Lang" Grilled@ 175° Cafe (Padungan). Tasted blah... NOT recommended. But the FREE Fish Spa is worth a try if you go there.

23 Jan 2010

KFC... YUM! Finger Licking GOOD! My FAV. Only ORIGINAL for me.

24 Jan 2010

Homecook "La kia Kei" Herbal Soup... Yummylicious! Very good for my growing baby!

25 Jan 2010

My SUPPER! A box of treasure from TAKA for me to ENJOY!

4 comments:

Terence said...

wah! u realise ur diet only consist of meat for like a week? haha.
need new address la :P www.faithloveskehbak.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You new pair of crocs looks nice le... :)

faithlovechocolate said...

Ah ren: heheh... need MORE protein mah... so that baby can grow

Christina: I like that it white, can go with anything

willy said...

sis, intro u to a blog.. mummy blogger.. she got really nice photos too.
>>>
http://www.jessieling.com/
go read ba ^^.
btw..like the KFC.. coz the SPICY one was mine.. haha..