Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Causeway Bay!!

I love eating here.

moi at
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. I took that photo while waiting for the food to arrive.

Actually it's here in Kuching...Crown Towers lar.
heheheh ... it looks believable eh...but it's just a poster.

As I can't make up my mind whether to drink
Pineapple Ice with Ice-Cream or Strawberry Ice Blended...
decision decision...
so I ended up ordering both...
sharing with hubby so that I can have half of both.
I"m amazed with my fast & good decision making... hehehe

Ooiii .... faster la take photo ....
my
salivary glands are in production mode looking at the food & the smell ahh....I like Sizzling Noddle with Sliced BeefThe price is reasonable too.
Pineapple+Strawberry+Beef = happy faith

I wrote this entry based on the above ancient receipt that i stumbled upon.




No comments: