Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2007

my bIrthdAy 0808

For this year, the work friends surprise me with CHOCOLATE & SWEETs & Junkfood ...
all my favorite foodstuff.

My office cubicle was decorated too,
thanks to SexyLips, LengChai & Snoopy.

If you look carefully, there are 2 panties (T-back) on the keyboard. It's the official birthday mascot at our department. It will be pass to next person celebrating their birthday.


my birthday cake ..it's CHOCOLATE!!!!! I LOVE!!!!
My work friends sang birthday song in the office. They not pai seh one even with people still in the office walking around. Their face skin veli the thick one ...ahahahh .. kidding lar ....

LT area (our dept) is famous for being noisy as we are always laughing out loud at our own dirty jokes & antics.

We r the only group that always celebrate birthday in the office cubicle area.
so people r used to us anyway.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



<---
Lovely roses from hubby.










Dinner at Bella Italia, BDC.




I like this photo taken by hubby inside the restaurant.I had Pizzas & Fettuccine Carbonara as appetizer,
all cheesy
& creamy ... I LIKE





























The main dish of lamb rack was ok.












<-
--My Fav Drink, Ice-Blended Strawberry















Dessert is none other than another Birthday Cake!!
that means I can make another Wish ..hehehe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the actual night of my birthday, I'm NOT WORKING.
Yay!!! my company show their appreciation by giving me a off day on my all important birthday... yea right.... in my dream only lar....
Spent the day with hubby as he was forced not working too.
It was a nice day doing everything & nothing together.

At night, I attended a wedding reception at the BanQuet.
A spanking brand new popular place for wedding reception.



















with pretty G
IRLs from work place--->

Spot the defect












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With friends for belated birthday celebration at MUS Grill & Lounge. We were the only patrons for that night. Had a lovely time bitching about everything. That's what girl friends are for.

Had Lamb Rack. Let's just say I would not b goin back for 2nd.
The only stuff I like was the Cheesy Garlic Bread.
That marks the beginning of my 30th year on this planet.
wowowowowowow ... I still cannot believe I have reach the BIG 3-0.

No comments: