Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2007

LT Badminton Cup Final

H.A.P.P.Y !!!!!

I lost in the finals on the women's double on 21 Sep 07,
but at least I got SILVER lar .....

Had a lot of fun these pass few weeks,
as I go for badminton practice after like ..er... a gap of 12 years ... hehehe..

ME in ACTION:
My department severely lack of "GIRLS",
guy work colleagues are always dreaming of more girls joining our department
... especially sexy lips.
Actually only 4 teams join the women's double,
So I only won 1 round before competing in the finals :P
easy job eh?

Here's me with my medal (presented by Director of MFG):
The Prize (FOOD hamper) with partner in crime, Siti:
As she was the one doing all the running around,
I gladly told her to bring the whole hamper back home.

Hopefully we'll get GOLD next time!!!

No comments: