Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sushi Party

I like Japanese's food .... a lot a lot .... and it cost a BOMB.

So the "Kiam Siap" me decided to learn to make sushi.
Sometime in August,
I organize a SUSHI Party at my home.

This is my "C Foo" (my mum's sister-in-law), baby at the back is my niece Esther, who is back from S'pore.
here are some of the sushi that I made:
Complement this with some green tea. I love the tea pot that i just bought.
how can we forget the DESSERT!
I made instant Miso Soup too. And it's delicious but 1 packet cost me ~RM15, can make about 6 small bowls of soup.

Now, I'm going share with you the benefit of having a SUSHI Party :
  1. Some1 cutting up all the necessary ingredient like cucumber, carrot, ham, crab meat, egg & hot dog.
  2. "Buffet Sushi" all nicely prepared by all that's interested in making the sushi.
  3. Some1 to wash up all the plates, bowl & cup.
  4. Some1 to wipe clean the table & wash all the utensils.
I only manage to make 2 rolls of sushi, but I ate like...hmm ...err... alot, and the above Some1 was definitely not me .... muahahahhaha ......

Wanna thank my C Foo & friends that came for the Sushi party.
I'm a happy girl bcoz i know how to make SUSHI!!!!!!

No comments: