Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 23, 2007

JOY to the world!!


By crook or by hook, I have to finish my work by 5.30pm SHARP!!!!!

Okay. I’m lying.

Actually my work is done as planned as I've already plan to finish other *not important* work tomorrow. It's 5pm , so

HAPPY HOUR

officially starts ...

I’m happily swinging in my chair ...
Happily tapping my feet on the floor to my imaginary *pussycat dolls's* song...
Happily sipping my green tea...
Happily dreaming I'm in a red sexaaay Mazda RX8.
Happily waiting to get my ....

I can see hubby is all excited to meet the new baby.

me? *control* act cool when in fact I'm jumping in JOY!!!!!

5 comments:

Louis said...

your car's sweet... when can adrian give me a ride in this chic magnet?

faithlovechocolate said...

please make appointment with Adrian. Fees can be negotiated. Credit card not accepted. (to fund the petrol)

Louis said...

louis thinks and rethinks....*sweat*
can fees be exchange with car wash service?
i will drop by to wash your car. hehehe

GAMENiAC™ 电游狂™ said...

i wanna offer my car detailing service! 100% meguiar products, 100% hand job...ermm...i mean hand polish!

faithlovechocolate said...

wah ... lining up to touch the RX8 ... hehe ...