Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy birthday hubby!!!

Wanted to eat Dim Sum, went to Friendship Park searching for it. Unfortunately, it was closed 0_O on a nice Sat morning... was looking forward to enjoy the view of the lake & park while eating delicious Dim Sum Padungan we went & the famous Dim Sum at little HK we conquered!!!Told Hubby I wanted a SePotKa, like the 1 his friend was showing to us last weekend while distributing his wed invitation card. I was SALIVATING all over the MR2 Spyder.
Lets the SeePotKa HUNT BEGINS!!!
Immediately drove into this shop once spotted the RED Mazda RX8. OMG. It's drop dead gorgeous & it's in RED, I LIKE very muchi. And hubby liked it as it's manual. But it cost a BOMB RM17++++. *die lar* This Nissan FairLady was not what I desired, It was fat bulky. Mayb after some dieting & exercise I'll consider it lar. & the price also hav to diet lar.Then hop to another shop but both RX8 was Semi Auto. Semi Auto cars are not as powerful (hp) as a full manual. Driving an auto just don't have the "umhp" feel. *drool*
The white RX8 have leather seats, the only 1 I've seen so far but it cost an additional 5k.This MR2-Spyder looks so so so cool, it's convertible with 2 doors. But unfortunately the car is still pending for some parts to arrive from Japan, bah ... cannot test drive.
Sunday was used for research on Motor Trader & our full attention to uncle Google to churn out more info on SeePotKa.
Me & Hubby was off on Monday for CAR HUNTING Season!!!!! weeee.
& it's hubby's birthday.

Honda Integra type R (DC5) omg. Power!!! I want!!!

BMW Z4, I'm not too into the cacat looking shape of the car

Introducing Toybota SillyCar. Stiff looking rite? & what's with the small Chinese eyes?
RX8, very "yu yien" with u, I think I'm fated to be with u, keep bumping into u these pass few days. It's a sign from God. We make good life partner. But why o why are you not with a STICK. I want 1 with a mean looking STICK. A strong 1 damn it.
Test Drive we must. So the guy filled up the petrol & hubby took it for 1 round. The salesman keep commenting that hubby don't have to drive so fast to test drive the car :) I think he peed in his pant muahahahah... I was sitting at the back, it was comfortable & quiet. Even my fat ass horizontally gifted
cousin was enjoying the ride. Not bad at all. The backseat looks cramp but it feels the opposite. hai ... if only you hav a STICK.
Then God answered my prayers, he send down an angel snow white RX8 that comes with Speed body kit. *faint* it cost like RM16k le.... i want i want i want. Hubby test drive this 1 too & he was loving it. This time a friend hop on 2 & he freak when hubby accelerates to 8k rpm. It was so smooth even in this high speed. But I find it weird as it was so quiet, so unlike our current car that give a powerful "growl" whenever in high accelerations.
But when I took a glimpse of your butt (it's a very important part okie), all my dreams was shattered ... How can your butt be so saggy & what's with puny wing???? God's reception for my prayers must be through DiGi, signal weak le.

With a heavy heart, no choice but to let it go & hope I will meet "the 1" somewhere else.

Stick? NO. *cry cry cry* Sunguh FAIL!!!STICK? YES. * :) grin widely*
6 Speed? NO. * :~( sob sob sob*

Mayb I should give other cars (not RX8) a chance too.
But this merz is just not my cup of tea (*as if* I can afford this baby)
This Nissan very the POWER but looks so dull & ugly lar....Then appearing in front of our eyes, A CANDY RED RX8 that just got out of the port.
STICK? YES. * :) grin widely*
6 Speed? YES. * :) grin wiiiiiiidely*
18inch wheel? YES. * Grin wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidely*
10 Q God. I promise to b *good*

Don't lie to yourself & say it with me :

I WANT!!!!

Then the salesman pointed to this merz & told us both cars cost the same. Hubby replied, only an OLD Man will choose this merz over a RX8 duh. oh no .... drooling badly now. Candy Red RX8. So near yet so far. My heart is aching for you. How ar? I want le. *think* think*think*
me: Baby, so how about this RX8 as your birthday gift???
Hubby: Really?? I would love it.
me: *tahan* U want it, don't you?
Hubby: yeah!
me: ok lar. As a gift for you but you gotha pay for it lar.
hubby: -_-"""

Hubby negotiated the price & when it comes to making tough decisions - don't sweat it, sleep on it. Decision can be better made when the unconscious mind is left to churn through the options & so we said our goodbyes & hope our paths will cross again.

Ended this fruitful & FUN FUN FUN Day with a birthday dinner at Toms, Padungan. Was rather disappointed with both the Lamb Shank & Grilled Lamb.
Luckily there's Strawberry Smoothies & Pineapple Juice!!!
Happy Birthday Hubby!!!
i lap u long time

3 comments:

Stitch said...

sweeties pls let me ride on your new car, i will be extra careful & gentle. Pleaseeeeee Muackkkkk!!! Love ya!!!!

Simon said...

I WAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTT

cal81 said...

I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!I WANT! I WANT!