Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 18, 2007

my precious no-work day

I woke up. I ate. I drank. I peed.
What am I forgetting to do?
ermmm...ooo .....I am going to take a nap.
Aaaahhhhhhh..... bliss!!!

In the afternoon, I cooked porridge for hubby as he's still feeling slightly sicky.
Me & hubby armed with magazine enjoying each others company while having coffee (for me) & Chinese liang" teh (for sick hubby)People hold hands, we hold feet .. hahaIt's has been a *buzy* week at work, so as a reward I decided to spent whole Saturday lazing around and just nap whenever I want.
Yesssss. nap ... nap & more naaaaaaaaaappppppp!!!!!
hmm... I think I only blog about my love for food & sleep, I'm confirmed a PIGgy liaw.

omg ... that's why I AM so FREAKING FAT already. hhmmppp.... and people are always saying the pressure at work would keep the pounds off! So not true.

aiyor .... an cua co?? What to do?? macam mana???

hhmmm ... Mayb...just mayb I should cut down on the eating part...
But ho, but ho, no food = no tenaga le ... cannot cannot
*heart singing = sim su bo lang zai*

Story of a *kid* that had too much chocolate & cheese cake & ice-cream & junk food.
And it went to her tummy.
And her arms.
And her thighs.
And her tits (thank god).

2 comments:

Stitch said...

cut down your NAP
n do more "exercises".
coz i'm 200% sure u won't cut down your food, stop tipu-ing urself. Che Boi!

BTW, i dunno why whenever i read your blog, it reminds me of Bridget Jones's Diary. u noe ...Love, Foodsssssssssss, S*X. :P

faithlovechocolate said...

hahaha .... bcoz i'm always surrounded with food & love bah ... cannot help lar..