Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ish hAIr pEE

my BaldBoss is not around for the past 2 days.
He's attending a course titled "The POWER of ONE" where you need to chant these a few times daily,
Health!
Happiness!

Success!

O Yeah!!!
(yea right)

ah ... the things my company is willing to do to make us happy as a puppy.
It's a 2 days course in Santubong Resort, Damai.
I attended it in September.
Having wanted to post this up but I forgot until now.

Here's the view from my room:
The room that I was sharing with a pregnant lady that's gonna due anytime .. yea, lucky me.The Dinner was awesome, I ate so much as it was buffet spread. The sotong was nice, I likey. The nice things about the whole trip was the food. Keep stuffing myself silly for 2 days.Saw this while reading the newspaper at breakfast. I remember very well it's in 1957 Tunku Abdul Rahman shouted " Merdeka! Merdeka!" People at Sime Darby must have been skipping maths class.that's all .... actually i miss my BaldBoss lar .... no body to make fun of when he's not around & SexyLips was on leave. oooo ... I got an idea ..... got to go now....

No comments: