Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

AngelEng Farewell!

we had another round of farewell gathering for AngelEng, but this time only us girls. This will be her last week here in Kuching. We decided to splurge slightly and went to Rakutei Japanese Restaurant, Crown Square for the Japanese Buffet.

The CNY decoration at the entrance of Crown Square.
My Fav, Unagi with Teriyaki Sauce... 3 serving of this le
The Beef with Teriyaki Sauce, we ordered like 3 of this 2 heheehe...The ambient at the restaurant is pretty good. Cozy lighting. Calm & quiet as there was only another customer there. PRAWN with bread crumps!!! YUM!! The Tempura Ebi was good too, ordered 4 sets & finished in no time.
SASHIMI!!! 2 orders of these... I could not just order the Salmon meat only, it come as a set & I dislike raw squid & tuna too. sigh... wan2 get more of these but there was a warning at the menu that 100g of wasted food will be charge accordingly.
My solution --> order Salmon Nigiri ~5 sets.... muahahhaahhAHAHA... but the rice was making me very FULL very FAST... I absolutely LOVED this to bits but AngelEng only had 1 as she never eat raw fish before.
The seasoned tako...Fish Roe... unfortunately NO BIG ASS ones...The girls in action... only 2 hours nia, go go GO! Chomp!Pheeew wiit!!! Leng lui!!!
wah... so many leng lui...
Fried Udon... GOOD. MUST TRY. THe crunchy bits are really yummy but I dunno what it is lar...
The Squid in Butter Sauce, got 2 sets, nicely done... I forgot to capture those heavenly Oyster in Teriyaki (2 sets) & another set in Butter Sauce. For me, I likey the 1 in teriyaki sauce. But AngelEng prefer the butter sauce, not that salty.
The dessert was fresh fruit, ice-cream & this mo-chi... I did not capture all the food ordered... all together we ordered like 35 sets of serving, RM265 for 5 pax.
I suggested a group photo infront of this BIG poster in the restaurant since nobody around... so hav freedom to do whatever we want... not pai seh mar.4 happy gals on the street in Tokyo in harsh lighting. l-r, GossipGirl, SexyBum, CutieMummy & AngelEng.in softer lighting...hmmppp... I'm the oldest among the group. Really envy those siu mui mui...AngelEng playing with the camera while I settled the bill handled by a really sloooooooooooooooooooow cashier.Still hungry after the buffet... NOT If you are a big eater, the buffet is for you!

2 comments:

Louis said...

i want japanese food...
i need japanese food...

drooooooooooooooooooooooool :(

faithlovechocolate said...

Sushi party soooon yea...