Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ipanema lookalike

I’ve heard of Ipanema sandals by Gisele Bundchen (Leonardo DiCaprio's ex) some time ago when they were launched. She's hot hot hot. Bloggers were raving about how cool & comfortable those slippers were. I heard they cost a bomb so I did not search for it while I was in KL.

Fast forward a few months & I saw this pair of "pleasant" looking slippers on sale at Watson. I totally dig this color.It was soft & comfortable too. So lightweight too, like not wearing anything on my feet at all. I bought it without hesitation as it was so cheap at RM14.90.

When I got home I got thinking... hmm... this pair of slipper looks very familiar... then I remembered this. Dang... Looks like twin rite??!!

According to Kimberlycun, you can snap them up at 1-Utama, for RM69.90 a pair. I got mine that look exactly the same at RM50 cheaper but made in China lar... hhehehehhe...

2 comments:

cal81 said...

ha, for a moment i thought u were talking about the watering hole Ipanema beside Soho.. heheh =p

faithlovechocolate said...

ar... me not familiar with clubs in Kuching, too old 4 it.