Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 31, 2009

foot in my mouth!

I'm so lazy to do anything these few days...
just eat eat EAT and more eating...
frens & relative hav been visiting our home until the 4th day...
But I'm the one finishing up all the cookies & goodies on the table hahahhahah

I got invited to a wedding reception on Saturday night...
The groom was my childhood fren & a neighbor from Sri Aman.

Had a opportunity to chit chat with him while his bride was changing.

Groom: So, any babies yet?
Me: NOooo. Not yet. How about you??
Groom: hmmm.... well not yet, but I'll work hard tonight.
Me: **awkward**

How the hell did I end up asking such a clever question on their wedding day? **slap self**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plan to renew our car's road tax on Monday... wasted an hour of my life searching for this stewpig piece of green card, looks more like pink card.

Noticed the original car owner's name...

hahahahah... (if u don get it... pls ignore) never mind... damn, I sound mean le, but actually I'm just too too too too tooooooooooo free... oooo the mushroom on my head can b harvest soon!

Happy 6th Day Niu year every1!

No comments: