Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pizzzazzz -> 38 -> Farewell

Woke up late & very hungry. Hubby was lazy to go out. It was a hot day. So I made Italian Pizza... YUM YUM
How can I make pizza without any oven rite? My pizza very high tech 1, only need 4 minutes in the microwave...
Covered with 4 types of cheese... slurp...Thin & Crispy...Ah... satisfied! It cost RM12.90 only (can get from Cold Storage)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


2 days ago I started SMS'ing old friends, from my Sri Aman Primary or Secondary school mates to come over my place for a bitch feast... kidding lar... I organized a Sushi Party, (kekek... no choice it's the only thing I can served people) bought Unagi (Smoked Eel) & Tako (seasoned baby squid) from Ta Kiong. We chatted non-stop for 346567 hours. Later all had to go picked up their kids & stuff after that. Every1 has their own busy schedule & commitment its' hard to meet up & 38, so I really treasure this type of get together.

1 interesting thing I wanna mention was that SexyLips name came up with all of them, we all from the same kampung mar.

Friend1: So where's SexyLips?
Me: Din invite him... it's a GIRLS bitching session lor
Friend1: But he's qualified...
Me: hehe...


Friend 2: So SexyLips already hav GF?

Me: He's GAY

Friend 2: o_O"

Me: Kidding lar..
.

They were awesome, even wash all the dishes... so glad. ME SUPER HATE doin it. It was quality time spent, I should do this more often. We talked so much, covering economics, education, politics, the usual stuff lar ;)

Hubby: So how many girls manage to come?

Me: 3 only, 2 bailed out the last minute
Hubby: The noise u all generated sounded like A LOT MORE people.

Me: **cis** normal lar! Girl power... u know.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner was at Ah Tau at BDC. 2 tables of very noisy people. AngelEng is leaving the company and this dinner was some sort of farewell lor... sob sob... my lovely angel is leaving us in 2 weeks time.

I might arranged another round of get together just us girls only as we didn't talk much that night, too much monkeying around.

No comments: