Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 26, 2009

Fireworks

For me, the most awaited moment for CNY is during the strike of midnight of Niu Year eve when fireworks display kick start by the generous people of Kuching.
This will b the 1st year our family is not burning any money (grandma forbid due to grandpa passing recently). At 1st we watched the fireworks at our balcony
but the fireworks were too far away for us to enjoy.


That's when I suggested to hubby we count down at a special place.

I'll just posted up the photo unedited as I'm lazy to write anything.









Kuching lang should know where this was taken. My idea was not original at all as it was full house that night at the park. So many people with camera with the best spot all taken up already.

2 comments:

cal81 said...

happi nu yah! superb firework shots! =)

faithlovechocolate said...

thanks...