Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 10, 2009

CNY coming to town

On Monday

Hubby: man... Friday is still soooo far away!
Me: Why? What is happening Friday?
Hubby: CNY market lar...

On Friday once I woke up:

Hubby: YEA! Friday! Wohoooooooo
Me: huh?
Hubby: "Xin Ni Lai Lo" ** breaking into a CNY song**
Me: -_-"
Hubby: CNY market here I come!

After our dinner, although it was raining we drove past Kenyalang but only a few stores were up... so potong steam... Hubby felt so cheated. Tabuan area also the same, very quiet, no CNY market around le... hubby was so disappointed and started cursing. Then... today's papers stated that it will only start on the 11 Jan... on a SUNDAY??!! weird...

man... hubby is so excited about CNY... When I was younger, all I could think at this time was new shoes, new clothes, new hairstyle, everything new... damn shiok. Now I don't even bother to buy anything and this year no hair cut too... We hav been listening to CNY song after Christmas & I've run through this year CNY theme with hubby. Super excited. Dunno why but I like entertaining people at home... no more sushi this year as I find that I don't hav time to sit down and properly mingle with guests. Everything will be pre-made so that not so ma-fan.

CNY is so so so near already.... 2 more work weeks and yippeeeeeee I'm off for 10 days straight...damn happy le... Now I can be happy with the 4 days per month force leave from company to SAVE $$ but 2 months down the road I would have exhausted my leave balance & cry die also no used when salary kena potong :~( sigh

Taken down all the Christmas decorations today... dreading to start cleaning the house for CNY. Hmm.... I'm so lazy to wash the curtains... 2 years is not too long right... still looks clean... shhh... don tell ppl ar...

No comments: