Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Craving for TOM YAM!

Have been craving for TOM YAM since last week... so off we went to Pandan Thai Delight at BDC area.As usual, I ordered the Fried Pineapple Rice RM10. The portion are quite big so both of us shared this.
I miss the Pandan Chicken too, RM 10 for 3 pieces... yummy yum yumAnd for the highlight of the night, my Tom Yam Kung Soup RM18 & Beef Green Curry RM18. The PRAWN in the soup was so fresh & succulent... The green curry was a disappointment though, as the Chicken Green Curry was da bomb the last timeMy dessert, Yam with Sago in Coconut Milk Rm3.50, I forgot what hubby got hahah...
Total damage to the wallet...So guys, got any other suggestion on where to satisfy my TOM YAM Craving??? Would like to try out new place.

No comments: