Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Miracle of LOVE

Took half day off to tag along with hubby for another Actual Wedding Day Photoshoot. I wanted to take the whole day off to tag along but WORK does not allow it so no choice but returned to work right after lunch. My fav pic of the day!

The wedding reception was held last Saturday night and this is my favorite pic of the night.


It was a loooooong day with me getting off work only at 9pm *sulk*. Cheered me up a bit after getting a bite at Nyap Kiang, Kenyalang Market. My top choice for fried tomato kueh tiau & fried kueh tiau with clam... yum yummy yum
Then we went to Wrapped, at 4 points Sheraton Hotel to picked up some pastries. My mood got slightly better liau...
I wanted to get that HUGE Stawberry Tart but it cost RM55 *sigh* hmmm... i forgot to ask whether this got 50% discount or not?
In the end I got Chicken Mushroom Pie (left) & Coffee St Honore (right). Both at half price as it was after 9pm. So I only paid RM8.40 for these...
Look at the ridicoulous amount of cream...That's all folks... My legs & arms are aching...

No comments: