Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dim Sum at YAMISU Tea House

I was there last week but it was full house (new bah) so I came back on a weekday, as this place has receive mostly good reviews. It's a spanking new place for dim sum located behind Premier 101 Choice Premier Supermarket. I ordered 5 dishes. Siaw Long Pau (RM4.50) was soggy, Pai Kut (RM4.50) was bluek, the rest ok lar... dishes are price at RM4 to Rm4.50 slightly more expensive than the rest. The service was slow. The food was forgettable. RM3 for a cup of coffee le. Paid RM26 for a frustrating breakfast.Went to The Original Carwash (TOC) for car wash lar. I guessed the workers there mostly went back for Gawai Holidays, as we waited for quite sometime. Hubby lovin this chair
Then went to pay hubby's Insurance Premium at ING (opposite of TOC)... pok khai! But I still think owning an Insurance Policy is essential if we still can afford it. How about you?We had these yummylicious cake for tea break. Felt like Gawai liaw... heheh
I'm glad no calls from the office these 2 days... Worked on the 1st day of Gawai (Monday) and it SUX big time. But I just received a text meassage from my boss, will be working tomorrow #$#$%^&*&%^$#

3 comments:

Louis said...

heartless...

In the night I hear 'em talk,
the coldest story ever told
Somewhere far along this road we lost our soul
To a BOSS so heartless
How could you be so heartless?
How could you be so heartless?

faithlovechocolate said...

hahahhaah... gonna play that song for him when i see him!

Louis said...

yeah...play it over and over and over....again. make him listen till he pukes. LOL.