Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 29, 2009

Nothing compelling to say

Have not been updating regularly, bein bz the main reason & the lazy bug is not helping much...
I lead a boring life (what life??) of just eat, sleep, work & repeating those cycle everyday. Nothing compelling to say, really.

I wanna re-pot my cactus as some of them is out growing the pot. Told hubby this & he brought me to those pottery shops along 4th mile (??). I went shopping for new pots & also cactus soil (that was triple the price of normal soil). Dear cactus plant readers, can I just use the normal soil as it's cheaper??? Or can I mix to reduce the $$ spent?
Shopped at Cold Storage as it was nearer to home. I have not been to Ta Kiong for 3 weeks (gasp!)... god I miss shopping for junk food. My work has taken up so much of my time I can cry.These were on SALE at 99cents per can (NP RM2.99) so I grab 4 flavors... Root Beer was nice. Did not buy much as the price here are so much more expensive than Ta Kiong.
Our main purpose to the supermarket was to get this, CARAMEL Syrup RM12.99!!! Few weeks ago I again forgot about my stand on NOT BUYING LOW FAT stuff & got the Low Fat Popcorn that was so tasteless it was like eating paper. So I'm hoping the caramel will save those popcorn from goin into the rubbish bin. And it can hahhaha!
Went to the upper floor of Cold Storage & found this empty shop lot with a settee & a wall of magazine collages... very creative! A good idea on how to update my living room.Still had some time before I need to get back to work (sienz) so we hang out at Bing Coffee! I got to read free newspaper :)
Caramel Espresso with whipped cream, RM12.50, but with 10% discount using the Membership card it was only RM11.25. SWeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEET!
A new place for CHICKEN RICE called the Yum Yum KL Chicken Rice, located behind Unaco Supermarket at Stutong area, as recommended by Snoopy & TallGuy. Only steamed chicken was served, the kind that I like heehehehe... The rice is fragrant & the soup was nice. But I still prefer Hainan Street at BDC as the meat is OILIER & more juicy but it's more expensive lar.Guess this place!! Where we had a lousy donkey ass dinner of Fried Kueh Tiau... that cost RM4.50 per plate!!!
that's all...

2 comments:

vell said...

Roof of Hijau food court at BDC.

faithlovechocolate said...

haha... so clever! must be EAT OUT Kaki!