Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ling Loong Cafe

Dinner was at Ling Loong Cafe near King Centre, Simpang Tiga with hubby's Grandpa & Aunt. It was almost full house when we were there. This place is well known for it's fresh seafood and it's value for money. As hubby & I were there 1st, I ordered the food for that night, which consist of 5 dishes.The Belacan Midin was ok la, not spicy. Hubby ordered "Sweet Sour Pork Ribs", it was awesome & I really like that dish. And I wanted something spicy so I got the Sambal Prawn (i got tired of butter prawn oledi) which was yummylicious.
Dinner is not ocmplete without soup, Fish Lips in this case. Taste good! I like soup with vinegar.The last was this "Oo Chien" aka or Fried Oysters, so crispy it breaks into pieces once u poked it hehehehAlthough it was slightly hot while eating, the food made up for everything. Fresh, delicious food with a reasonable price.

No comments: