Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 5, 2009

Ourdoot Casual Photoshoot

As Calvin will be leaving us soon for the "land of Oil", I arranged a photo shoot session for him & his lovely partner, Emm as a parting gift from hubby & I. It was a FUN session with tons of laughter. You can read about Calvin's and M's experience here. With Loi as the "Voice Activated Reflector/Diffuser Holder" my task was reduce significantly. I'm assigned to be "Voice Activate Lightstand" only.

Calvin & Emmelina was great during the photoshoot... willing to lie on the grass that was full of poo, doin those Bollywood poses & enjoying a sunbath while at it. I hope you are not disappointed with the photoshoot outcome

Please click here for more mushy photos of the couple. Any comments? Feedback will be appreciated.

p/s: dang! I had to WORK after the photoshoot ended!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love it! Thank you so muchhhhh! :P Was great experience, though I bet you guys are also probably half a shade darker! Hahahah!

faithlovechocolate said...

we should do this more often... at different location! with more "Actions" hehehhe

cal81 said...

can! can! i wanna play the photographer next time... hehe =p

faithlovechocolate said...

sure! sure! Loi will lov to pose for his naked pic collections 2