Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 1, 2009

Pancake Galore

I was poison after reading about it from Loi's blog, then also on M's blog about pancake. It has been a looooong while since I had pancake. Miss it so much that I decided to make it too... but I'm NO expert like them lar... and hubby do not trust me in making the pancake mix, so I got all the ingredient from Ta Kiong...Bought Green's Pancake Shake (RM7.80) & Maple Syrup (RM6.95). To prepare the pancake mix, just fill the bottle with water and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE...
Just melt the butter & pour the batter into the pan & ta-da... PANCAKE with MAPLE SYRUP! It does not look too good but it sure smells goooooooood!
Hmm... will taste good with the Cadbury's Chocolate ice-cream
Hmmm.... might taste even greater with whipped cream too....and I was right!

No comments: