Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Eve of Niu Yea

Dinner was at MIL's sister's home that started rather early, 5pm to be exact. We were warned to be early at least 3 times that day... and we were still late -_-" (all bcoz of hubby lar)
I bought Yee Sang from Ta Kiong and was rather excited to be tossing this high and making my wish come true! As there are adults around... some of the wish cannot be said out loud lor

The BEFORE photo of the Yee Sang:

The AFTER photo...

The cute Esther...


Me, cute Esther and hubby's cousin, Deborah.


Some of the food that night...




As hubby's side of family is quite compact, the dinner comprise of both his parent's family members. Even with combined family members, it's only 15 people + 2 kids. It's a small family affair.

The cute handsome 4 months old nephew, Elijah was such a crowd puller...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then we headed to our second dinner that start 7pm at my grandma's house at Kenyalang.
For my side of the family, the dinner time hav to b split up into a few sessions as there are too many people. My grandparents are very productive, producing a total of 11 kids.

Grandma insist on NO photo taking during that night at the house but we sneaked a few outside the house... havin fun!


Bro said I look the best like this...

My youngest bro William.

This is the 1st CNY without my grandpa. He LOVED fireworks! We watched a slide show of pass year CNY and wish he was here with us. We all miss you grandpa!

Well, at 1st my grandma deny all our request but little by little the rules were loosen & allowed to play with sparkler but not firecracker. One of my uncle got hold of hubby and ask him to light up 1 of the firework (in a huge box) in front of our neighbor place. My grandma came running out when she heard the noise, and every1 pointed to the neighbor... hahaha... like father like son... GRANDPA was always the cool 1, he would wear sunglasses & sit at his chair and enjoy the firecrackers, very near to him... hahaha... we all had to cover our ears, but not him. Might be bcoz he was half deaf lar... hmmm... sweet memories!

How was your Niu Year Eve???

No comments: