Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 6, 2009

All about the food...

Lunch Buffet at The Eatery at Four Points, Sheraton Hotel on Sunday... makan with style hahahahah

The place looks grand with HIGH ceiling. I loved all the nice detail like the fake ceiling & light placement & the wood paneling... Somebody text us to be PUNCTUAL and there I was, waited like 15 minutes for the same person who send the text!

At the entrance...

Our STAR of the day, the looooooooongest serving Trainee in LT, some say in the entire X-company too.
It seems like we just got our pet trainee (for stress release purpose) yesterday, and now he's gone.

With the current promotion of RM38++ per head for lunch buffet, they served free flow of soft drinks, coffee & tea. Red cup for me & blue cup for hubby.... so cute how they choose the cup used based on your gender.

Loi: If ah kua come, which color will b use, for the cup?
Me: PURPLE lar. Red + Blue = Purple mar....
Loi: HAHHAHAHA

Salmon... yummy yum yum...

I got all the dessert 1st... neatly place in a row on my table... hahaha veli kia su le... I forgot to take photos the main dish, Beef (Sarawak, Indian & Chinese style) & Lamb. Japanese Tempura was permanently out of stock.

FUN with BUN?

More chocolatey dessert!!



Our STAR enjoying a quiet moment with LT Leng Lui...

Food! There were so many varieties that I did not manage to try out all... it was a pity... 2.5 hours is not enuf... This is from the Chinese Food Section.

What's this? A Tabung uji? Btw, it taste weird so better don try unless u r into "very sweet cough syrupy dessert".

I scooped all the fresh cream on top of the cheese cake... a total of 5 scoops of PURE CREAMY GOODNESS! Literally fresh cream overdosed...

Pasta of the day..... SUCKS!

My creation...Mashmallow with chocolate syrup...

Margherita Pizza,
an old classic and one that everybody loves. The margherita is very, very tasty. Super thin crust!

P for .....

I wanna smuggle this out of the restaurant... but I did not bring a BAG!

These tooooo.... why din i bring a BIG bag?

I dun care... I wanna bring the marshmallow home!

I want to go for more rounds but my tummy... ai pong liaw...


The last dessert that I had
: Chocolate ice-cream...

Do you know the name of this cake?
**hint = name of a famous singer/song write**

~more to cum~

No comments: