Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Playing Tag : Initial

Tagged by Christina. Mayb Fiona did too.

This will b my 1st time doin tag hahahah... usually I never attempt to complete any tag. Since I'm free (force leave bah), what the heck rite? Anyway I had fun doing this.

Rules:
It's harder than it looks!
Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag twenty people including the person who tagged you. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name : Faith
2. A four Letter Word : Fart
3. A boy's Name : Felix
4. A girl's Name : Fleur
5. An occupation : Fisherman
6. A color : Fresh Blue??
7. Something you'll wear : FCUK
8. A type of food : Furikake
9. Something found in the bathroom : Forming Bath Gel
10. A place : Finland
11. A reason for being late : F%&*ing slow drivers in front of me!
12. Something you'd shout : F&*K!
13. A movie title : Face off
14. Something you drink : Fanta
15. A musical group : Foo Fighters
16. An animal : Fish
17. A street name : Faizal Annuar bin Haji Abdullah Rahim
(kekeke I made that up but it's quite possible somewhere in Malaysia got that Street name bah)

18. A type of car : Fiat
19. The title of a song : F%^k you right back (by Frankee)

I wanna share this tag with:
Any1 who read this blog. Paste a link in the comment section & I will go read it!

No comments: