Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fool!

my fortune cookie for today...
I just wanna move the fat around my tummy... my thigh & arm 2 if possible. I'm not that greedy, no need mountain so big lar.

After breakfast, I found that my pedestal was switched!!! It was the prank that I pulled last year. dang... took me a very long time to find it. Actually I din find it, I threaten & sulk & blackmailed until the prankster gav up & return the pedestal to me. And I vowed in my heart for a memorable REVENGE! and eye for an eye. and that I did... Please admire my work, some say it's the best prank in the company. Everything were wrapped in plastic bag, even the calender. So proud of the creative juice flowing in me even the juniors ask if I got A+ for ARTS hehehehhe
Not only did I double or triple knotted, mostly was quadruple knotted. He took quite a while to untie everything... hehehehehhehe... only best buddy will receive this kind of special treatment le...How was your April Fool Day?
Did you pull a prank?
Tell me tell me so that I hav more ideas for next year.

2 comments:

cal81 said...

karma strikes back...not long after dat, he had a humping mishap & fell off a chair.... =p

faithlovechocolate said...

hai... i miss that show bcoz I was buzy trying to read what chee chee's note.