Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 13, 2009

Bookssssss

I just watched Marley & Me recently. It made me laugh so hard & at the end made me drop a few tears... ok lor... alot of tears la... This is not the film to watch if you don't want to be seen crying.

It made me smile when I tot of Marley... such a crazy dog... sweet at the same time too. The movie make a big deal out of celebrating the mundane, about the everyday adventures. It's not filled with heroic events (no super power involved). There's no talking dogs. There's just a man and his wife, and the dog they come to love.

Usually such a touching movie would mean that the book would even be more heart warming, more soul. That's why I got this... even though NO discount yet...
But then I saw these too & can't resist...I loved reading Danielle Steel's masterpiece. Man & Boy by Tony Parsons got the praised of Loi & I loved his other book, One for my baby. Came out with a much lighter wallet sigh...

p/s: The show by the name of LOST is really befitting as I'm now really LOST in the plot!


p/p/s: Tired of waiting for the last 4 episodes of Prison Break

p/p/p/s: Am still mourning over the death of Dr.Kutner....waaaaaaa


p/p/p/p/s: I will be on HOLIDAY from tomorrow until SUNDAY...wo hoooo.... 6 days of long awaited Vacation!

2 comments:

Louis said...

i am totally amaze at how both marley's owners can put up with his antics and grew into the family. it's really heart touching and tears triggering to watch how marley finally had to leave the family and die.

***** (5/5 stars)

p/s jennifer anniston's age is definitely catching up on her.

faithlovechocolate said...

ya lor... why Marley had to die??!! **sob sob**