Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Roti Canai

Hubby's fren recommended about a new place that served awesome Roti Canai. It's located at the new shop houses opposite Saberkas with a huge banner in front of the stall "Nasi Kamdar Pulau Pinang" if I'm not mistaken but I'm not sure lar. But you cannot miss it 1 as no other food stall are open at that area.

While waiting for the food, noticed this unique house nearby... so pretty in contrast with the blue blue sky. Who would hav tot that bright orange pillar would look so cool eh?
Nasi Lemak... or a more glamorous name would be Coconut Rice with Anchovy Sambal (I dunno sambal in English. Any1?) ... yum yum... and it really was fragrant coconut rice... Roti Canai with 2 types of kuah, Curry & Dahl.
Opting for something sweeeeeeet... Roti Kaya!
OK...
I lied...
I was not out & about on a Saturday morning...
The photo above was taken weeks ago...
I did not see the pretty blue blue sky...
I did not enjoy the yummylicious food because I had to WORK!!!!

On a bright sunny Saturday. Even worst I cannot claim OT.

man...it feels so weird working on a weekend, which I hav not done mayb in 2 years. The fab was so quiet & eerie like a haunted place... anyway it was nice getting back to basic & do what I did as a junior engineer, which brought a smile to my face & realize once again why I loved my job! And and hubby picked me up for lunch at Go Fun Kee Bak-kut-teh! And and and I'll be off on MONDAY! weeeeeeeeeeeee

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: