Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 10, 2009

Bisquick

My BOSS sniggered when I self praised the biscuit that I baked was awesome & selling it RM5 per box. yea, although at that time I was lying, actually I was helping my fren selling some home made biscuit. But but but I CAN BAKE wa... don't believe me?

1st, I bought these:

Stir biscuit mix & 1/2 cup of water until soft dough forms.
Lightly grease the pan & drop dough by spoonfuls on it.
Bake in the oven for 8~11 minutes or until golden brown...
My 1st tray of biscuit turned out to be like this... sigh... FAILED. It's normal to fail for the 1st pilot. I'll just compensate the time.
Ta-daa... after optimizing the baking timing, a perfect tray of golden brown biscuit!There are even cheese flavored bits & pieces... It's taste slightly salty & not sweet at all.Can be eaten as breakfast with a cuppa of fresh milk... tastes super good with butter... yummmmmmmmy
Or as tea break with a cuppa cappuccino
And some chocolate syrup...

I can't until next week to bake the Honey-Butter biscuit. The biscuit tasted specially good as I baked it myself heheheheh...

No comments: