Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Masala Bombay

It has been a busy busy week. A lot had to be done, and not much time on hand. I have a BIG personal project goin on which is taking a big chunk of my time. Hopefully it turns out the way I wan it 2 b.

I miss Kuching food so much although it was only 1 week we were away from home... Satisfied my Bak-Kut-Teh craving with Goh-Fun-Kee. Nasi Lemak at C121. Ko lo mee at Expert BDC, etc. Had a lot to compensate.

I loved weekend. But today can't sleep-in as I need to settle some tax related issue. But nobody at LHDN seem to understand what I wan & simply just say "BOLEH!" to get rid of me. So the issue is still NOT settled. Still got 1 week before submitting the tax return.

Had an early breakfast at this place, Bombay Masala (near Kaya & toast branch at Petanak area). They served Indian Food (duh I think the name gav it away)... With Indian people around sure got ROTI CANAI! I ordered Roti Telur (~RM2.50 I think) while hubby tried Murtabak Kambing ~RM4. No ginger milk tea available though. The food is ok, not really over the hill. I will be back to try out Roti Tisu.
hahha... see... I'm not the only 1 taking pics of food anymore...
Handsome 8 was covered with dust after 1 week of neglect. So off we went to The Original Carwash again. Told u this place has bcome a comfortable hang-out area. Just grab a book, sip some lime juice & lie back till the pager go off. The sparkling clean handsome 8 after the car wash...
Went to Guardian to grab Brand's Chicken Essence, as I will b visiting a fren from secondary school in the afternoon who just had a healty cute baby girl. My friends bought baby stuff so I offered to buy stuff for mummy. The meet up last 3 hours hahah... initially I tot the mum needed the rest so planned for a short visit, but once we started to "38" there was no stopping until the baby cried for milk hehehe

Back to the treasure I found at Guardian... It look so delish I cannot resist buying it... A Lip Butter Strawberry Milkshake RM9.90.
But I was disappointed as it's not the tub thingy but in a metal box with no brush attached. It can get very messy le. Taste good though.
hahah... hubby spotted this while browsing at Guardian Pharmacy. Horny Goat Weed any1???
Hubby's Aunt invited us for dinner so I made these as dessert...ah... Seterobeli goodness!Looking forward to a great SUNDAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the lips butter looks yummy-licious!

faithlovechocolate said...

that's why I fell for it :P