Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 31, 2009

All you need is LOVE

Awesome awesome day! NO getting back to WORK at all for 2 days... praise the lord! I really do need this break so bad… so much work back to back, I have not been resting properly. The stress has made my blood pressure shoot up from 80/120 to 125 to 130 already... I don wanna die young le... so many things I hav yet to achieve... sigh... chamomile tea here I come, it's said to calm people down.

Back to happy stuff, I had Madam Tang's (near Petanak) Beef Laksa RM6.80. Major YUM! I loved those beef tendon & tummy. Satisfied!
hehehhehehe... What else but Food Shopping at Ta Kiong? Got the usual milk, juice, fruits, chips, UNAGI of coz! & not forgetting all the junk essential stuff. Hubby Q'ing to pay parking fee. Look at the trolley, RM180 worth of groceries... man I enjoy shopping for FOOD! and grabbing good deals.
Our microwave oven finally died after bein sick for almost half a year oledi, where I can still use the oven once a day only. And since we r heading to the electrical shop, might as well complaint to hubby that our rice cooker is too BIG, need to buy a mini one as so much rice wasted, all stick to the big pot... so people if u only cook for 2 person buy the smallest available one. We always go back to the same shop for all our electrical appliances... Kok Siong Electrical at BDC. The tau-ke PR veli good & offered us good price. We got NEW microwave oven & a cute little rice cooker!
To those burger enthusiast, I wanna recommend Ramly Burger... it's bigger in size compare to other brand & it taste good... BIG MAC ala Burger Queen Faith style... hehehe with extra egg summore. The only thing missing are those lettuce & pickles... must remember buy those next shopping trip.
As I've missed my facial last week due to work, I quickly grab the chance & went for pampering session... ah... I feel so refresh & my skin felt so clean. I missed those massages on the shoulder & especially the face. I feel the pimple scars on my face are getting better too... will be buying another Facial Treatment package to continue on as I really like her style.

At night I prepared another of my favorite Japanese dish, SOBA Noodle. It's quite simple to prepare. Let me show you... Get a packet of those green tea soba noodle (I got mine from S'pore)
Boiled some water & put in the noodle. Once the water boiled, turn down the heat to medium & let it simmer for ~4 minutes (depending on ur noodle portion). Then drained the water & rinse the noodle under the pipe water... until the water is clear.
Place some ice on the plate then put the soba noodle on top...
Cut some seaweed & put on top of the noodle & sprinkle some sesame seed on top if you wish. The soba soup base can get from supermarket. Just pour some into a small bowl & dilute with water or else it will be too salty. Remember to dip the noodle in the soup and eat immediately, don't soak the noodle in the soup or the flavoring will be too strong.
I prepared some Ebi Tempura to go with the Cold Soba Noodle. The tempura "failed" badly, can any1 teach me how to get perfect tempura???That's all. Quite simple to prepare le. My way of cutting cost, by DIY & learning new ways to prepare food at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wao! girl... all the food look so yummy!!

faithlovechocolate said...

hehe... me think so too...