Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Europe Day 2: Erfurt, Germany (Part 1) Dec'07

Day 2, 3 & 4 was spent at Erfurt, Germany.

I know I know... it's about 2 months after the trip that I started to record it down. Even I dunno where all my time went to. I missed updating the New Year, my China/HK/Macau trip, our wedding anniversary, CNY... o my god. Hope I finished this post.


It's a 2.5 hours train ride from Frankfurt. This is the 1st time I'm taking a high speed bullet train. It was a smooth ride. I even got to charge my HP as there's power socket on every seat
.
Reached Erfurt late at night, and got worried as we forgot the hotel name. But luckily the cold wind (I was freaking trembling nadly) woke us up & remembered the 1st word of the hotel name..heheh...

When daylight came, we start to explore the city. Si peh clean ne the city & seldom see cars around. Every1 seem to use the tram.

Everywhere there are old old building that looked like this:

The city is full of old old beautifully crafted buildings like below:
Some are so colorful...Some are the old wooden types, like Romer.
And there are so maaaaaaaaaaaany churches scattered around. and here I tot Germany was a communist country (the Hitler symptom)
There's even a little venice:
& the BEST part, there's Christmas Market... yipppee!!!
At the entrance I saw the horses (got hyper) & wanna take photo. The owner of the horses was so kind that he posed together with me & lend me his hat too :)
The X'mas market is held every year at the Domplatz, where the biggest church in town is located.
oh no ... who broke the cross??? It wasn't me.
hungry...look!!..what a BIG potato!! Let me hav a bite!!!
Let me make a WISH before I blow out the candle.
View of the X-mas market from St. Marien.It's getting late, I'll update the 2nd half tomorrow. Good night & hope you have a great day!!

HAPPY Valentines!!

I'm not planing anything special as I ish so broke now. I'm not expecting anything too as everyday is like Valentines to me & hubby.
.. hahahah kiam siap lang talking

No comments: