Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 25, 2008

Car Pampering

Car washing has been once in 2 weeks activity for the past 3 months. I initially thought it would be history repeating itself like when Hubby got his 1st car, the Honda EK9 where the washing stopped by the 3rd month. By now, I'm accepting the fact that this bi-weekly Car Pampering has been registered in DMS, so cannot skip lar.
As my free "full of sweat" labour is always needed in this activity, I've submitted an inquiries on "WHY cannot send to CAR WASH???"
and so I got an ear full of lectures regarding "Disadvantages of Normal Car Wash". hai ... cannot veto lar ... his reasoning very the logical lor, like the clothes & car wash product & the pressure spray used. So the Journey begin by Hubby seeking Uncle Google for advice. That's when I got to know "Meguiare's". The only distributor in Kuching is PARKSON. SHOPPING Time!!!omg ... Meguiare's got so many Car Care Products!!!???
It covers from Car Wash Shampoo, Car Wax, Auto Detailing Clay, to Protectant & Shine for Glass, Carpet, Tire, Trims, Rims, Rubber, Plastic & Vinyl etc.
Then the Clothes to WASH & DRY the car also got requirement 1, must only be MICROFIBRE towel!!!
ngai tii ... this car really lar .. use more product than me.
Hubby wanted so many stuff, I was like @^$%^#, the price is #$^%*%#$. u know lar how the "kiam" I am. Q? Why cannot used another brand kah? Got difference meh?? Wish I did not ask as then I got another ear full of lectures. Then I was like, go ahead buy all the stuff lar. The reverse psychology thingy worked man I tell u. But unfortunately not for long lar ... my plan fail too in the end as hubby went shopping without me when I traveled to Europe -_-"

With 2 trips, wallet was already calling out for HELP!! Below products cost~RM300. Hopefully hubby will finished using the product & not go to waste.

For me, I can spend without thinking for facial, massage & stuff. Man & women have so much difference in spending money. I don't mind spending pampering for myself, Hubby don't mind spending pampering his toys. Totally weird lar u guys.

Hubby just mentioned
that he want to buy the vinyl protector & glass cleaner this weekend.
Excuse me while I go cook maggie mee for dinner.

No comments: