Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Europe Day 3: Erfurt, Germany Dec'07

The hotel I stayed in was not 5 stars la .. but it's clean & cozy. Here's the stairs leading up to the reception area. I like the lights, might curi the idea for my future home.
I was glad the receptionist was good in Ingrish bcoz SexyLips told me the nightmares he had due to communication issue. The reception area:Although I stayed in a rather run down hotel, but the Breakfast Buffet was not so disappointing. Yuuummy :)~~~~~
I ate like all the butter & cheese has no calories at all. Keep lying convincing to self that I need all the fat warmth bcoz it's less than 5 degrees outside.
haha .. I was cracking my head to remember the work related stuff when I was in Erfurt, but it came as no surprise that I totally forgot everything except the commonality between Sarawak & Erfurt's Canteen food, it SUCKS big time.

At night X company belanja makan. I can't remember the restaurant's name (something k***bruckenCafe) but it was located at an unique old wooden building and the most special thing is that the dining area was underground & looks like a tunnel.
I ordered ginger ale. I think I'm used 2 the 1 served by "My Restaurant" (German Chef) in Kuching that this 1 just taste weird.
Tried the Salmon, but it came with a special side dish, grinned spinach??!! yaksssss x1000!! Salmon was dry. Gave some away. Was still hungry after gulping up the remaining salmon.
Lucky GossipGirl ordered like the most expensive meal with 5 type of meats .. muahahaha .. I ate almost 1/3 portion of the meal ... rather disappointing lar as it taste bland & dry, but at least I'm full.After dinner, walked around the town to see any "happening" activity goin on?? But as expected, it's so quiet that it seems like we were the only ones out.
I cheat you not, just look at the street, not even a person in sight.
The building below is the very angry, that's why it's named "ANGER1"
But I can't find his brother ANGER2!!!

No comments: