Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 18, 2008

Europe Day 4: Erfurt, Germany Dec07

My last day in Erfurt!! SO SAD!

Planned to wake up real early to go out & soak up everything before leaving tonight. I don't wanna miss a thing. But as usual I fail lar.

The weather condition
:But luckily got 1/2 hr to spare after quickly finished breakfast & ran to the street hopeful to find new treasures. And treasure we did find: The Barfusser Church.
Notice the BIG Defect on the church.
ar ... walking up the stairs with GiantsThe city's side that was new to me, modern art work:On the way back from X-company, jumped down half way to capture the nice house by the street. It's neat, tidy & clean.
Then jumped down again when passing by the Erfurt Park, but unfortunately no time to explore:
Then 1 last time to X-mas market & do last minute shopping. Thinking back I'm so siao to buy so many "over priced" X-mas decor. Bought the Bee Candle for my mum-in-law.
The baby Jesus birth scenario's set-up :As it'll be last meal here, decided to splurge a bit by goin to this expensive looking Restaurant:
The decoration in the restaurant was so romantic, with chandelier & interesting soft fabrics hanging around & cute reindeer. I ordered the Tomato Soup again, the cream just stole my heart.
Ordered the most expensive pizza in the menu & it SUCKS x1000.
So I ordered Beef Steak with shiitake mushroom. A veli good choice. So creamy I LOVED. Really delicious.
The Tiramishu was definitely a god send.
With a heavy heart, collected our bags from the hotel & walk to the Train Terminal. Here's me waiting for the train to Frankfurt:
We reached Frankfurt's Low Cost Terminal for the start of our REAL Adventure!!!!
Stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Simon said...

Waaaa. Suddenly bombard us with all the updates?

faithlovechocolate said...

haha ... only now got time to update .. time really flies le