Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 17, 2008

UNAGI ... I miss U

After the HK trip, I've not step into any Japanese Restaurant. Below photos will show you how much I MISS UNAGI!!!!

The Venue: Rakutei at Crown Square.
And to my surprise, there's UNAGI promotion now. Thank you Lord!!

As usual, I'll order my favorite Cha Syu Men (RM10.90) & Unagi kabayaki (RM16). Not too expensive le. That's why I loved coming back 4 more.
Then ordered Unagi Furo Set (RM28). It's Unagi Sushi with avocado, crab meat & fish egg, that came with side dish of Miso Soup, Avocado Salad, KimChi & a dessert. & the word PROMOTION prompt me to order amother dish, Unagi Kuchiyaki Set (RM 18). It's Grilled Unagi on Stick with the above side dish too plus rice. So worth it le. I wanted to order another set of Unagi (wrap in cone style) but afraid I'll burst my tummy. To end this satisfying meal was the "Green Tea Flavored Shave Ice". arrrrr....so nice. 1 thing need improvement though, the Green Tea totally fail la & charged RM2.50 per cup + no refill. How can like that???

I belanja'ed my mum, bro & sis in-law too, but guess wat they order: Katsu Don (chicken rice), Tan Men (veg noodle) & Tori Katsu Curry rice (Chic Curry Rice). Our taste bud totally different le. I was like huh *show the shock face*.


No comments: