Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Little Gangster

Hi every1, I'm Ester. I'm 1.5 yrs old.
Big people are weird. When they see me, they will always say "ar....so cuuuuuute!!!" then cubit my cheeks. Why!!??
CNY Day 1

Since coming back to Kuching with grandma since Dec 07, I have a new playmate. I like to pull his long hair & he give me everything that I want. Grandma said to call him " 2 chek". I like him. He always bring me for car rides. But hor, "2 sim" veli siong. She always says NO to most things that I want, even coca cola... sien... CNY Day 2

Every evening, 2 chek will come & play with me. During dinner time, he even let me sit on his lap so that I can play with his food. He always perform magic show to entertain me. Then we go for car ride. Sometimes he will walk me to Kenyalang CNY night market. 1 week B4 CNY, 2 chek long hair was GONE!!! I think he's more handsome now.

During weekend, 2 chek bring me swimming. I like goin to 2 chek house, got carpet. I can do STUNT Show making my 2 sim screamed. I also get to eat maggie mee & junk food when I visit 2 chek. Sometimes in the evening, we all go for a stroll in the park.CNY Day 3

haha .. that's my niece. The 1st in hubby's family. Her smile, he screaaaaaaams, her playfulness, her cleverness, she never cease to intrigue me.

No comments: