Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Europe Day 2: Erfurt, Germany (Part 2) Dec07

The X-mas market rocks man. The stores are selling not only food stuffs (all these biscuits are too cute to eat)
but lotsa cute cute X-mas decoration like these:
Besides that, the X-mas Market veli happening, with activities like:
The lighting up of the HUGE candles (took like forever & he gave up half way):
Performance by small kawaaaai kids:The special appearance of Thuringer's Beauty Queens (not 1 but 2) & posing with the sexy X-mas Stolen (aka fruit cake) There was also a concert:
I was veli excited when noon came as I was gonna sample German Food that Sexylip keep talking about. The 1st 3 restaurant we went into was full. X-mas is a crazy season man. Finally got into 1 that hav empty seat. I ordered Pork Steak, my daily dose of coffee latte & requested mineral water without gas but damn lar ... they don't understand & gave me the shitty gassy water again. man...the only thing I wanna complaint is GERMANY don't have NORMAL mineral water. I HATE IT.

The pork was okay, the rice taste weird but thank sky thank ground my latte was good.
After recharging my batteries, walking up the hill to the Petersberg Castle was a brisk. But it looks more like a fortress le.
The view of the X-mas mart from the fort:What a BIG city!!! and the lights, just Awesome!!!
When dinner time approached, straight away we headed to Eiscafe (most people whose been here recommend this place). I ordered tomato soup with cream, grilled lamb & cappuccino. The environment was nice until some1 stupid shithead ass started to smoke behind me.
The Tomato Soup was great!! I loved it.& whoa ... the main dish serving was like for 2 persons. Really!! There's like 6 pieces whereas here usually only served 2 /3 pieces. But it was really good that I did managed to finish it up. The cheesy minty spice that came with it was just ...just ... cannot use word to explain ne... blend perfectly with the lamb.
Although it's freezing outside, I can't resist ordering the Raspberry Ice-cream. The waiter asked when to serve it but he don't understand "later", so that was my chance to show off my GERMAN Language skill where I said proudly "sparta" which means later. He was impressed & continued spitting out alien language .. so I just node & smiled ..heheheh
Jumped on Tram #3 after dinner which will take us to X company. Just making sure the info given by SexyLip is correct or else we gonna b screw if got lost tomolo morning. Here's me posing in the tram when the driver stop to read newspaper??!! at the last stop. Got worried if he was goin back to town after like 10 minutes of fooling around the tram. Erfurt is a strange city bcoz I can't see people nor car around outside while riding the tram. But the building windows are decorated nicely with X-mas ornament. At least I'm comforted by the fact that it's not a ghost town.
I'll end the post with the magnificent St. Marien glowing. I miss the X-mas market.
Hope ya all hav a BLAST during the weekend!!!

No comments: