Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where I stayed in Bali

For this Bali trip, I've booked the hotel through the AirAsia website. The booking was fast & simple. As there was tons of hotels to choose from, I was having a tough time deciding which to book. Among the hundreds & hundreds of hotels, only 1 hotel have POOL ACCESS room which was fabulous as initially I wanna booked the Private Villa with Pool but was rather pricey & for 4 nights I would hav to declare bankruptcy.

Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villas (3 star) is a rather small hotel with only 60+ rooms, and was rank 11 among 99 hotels in Kuta in TripAdvisor, armed with that knowledge I booked the room. I wanted somewhere quiet & cozy, yet not too far from action pack heart of Kuta. Nothing to shout about the room. Very basic and clean, nothing Balinese about it.We loved to quickly changed into our swimming gear & open our balcony door & jump into the pool. What a nice way to freshen up instantly! One of the reason why I was willing to pay that extra $$ for a pool access room.
Flowers were everywhere as the trees were planted by the swimming pool.I loved all the stone statues around the pool.Enjoying our cocktail...Hubby showing his super model look...
What a good publicity photo for the hotel!
Room Service was AWESOME!! The food arrived fast. And so so cheap yet so delicious. Below food cost me less than RM30.The complimentary buffet breakfast was good too. Although not much variety, but the menu changes everyday. Hubby loved their omelet, while I devoured croissant with tons of butter. The pancake with honey brought back sweet memories.

The only disadvantages was it was quite far from the heart of KUTA where all the happening places are located. Had to walk like 15~20 minutes. Which was not that far but with the heat it was just no fun anymore. I did not checked on the hotel location as the TripAdvisor's reviews were all raving about GOOD LOCATION.

All in all, the money spend was worthwhile.

No comments: