Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Boun Appetito

It's feel like we were in Italy.
all thanks to my MIL...
and this book too.
We had Baked Spaghetti Frittata... it's the 1st time we r having it & it taste good. Baked Spaghetti... something really different.
Looks like the 1 in the photo le... spot the spaghettiThe 2nd dish Italian Omelette
This 1 I likey a lot... it's creamy & cheesy... with ham and twisted spaghettiI have always doubt cookbooks, but this has changed my mind. Normal spaghetti is too boring. Faster go buy a cookbook and churn out delicious Italian food that we cannot get in Kuching. I'm willing to offer my service as a food tester.

4 comments:

Hokiepokie said...

Whoaaaa.....really looks good worr...
What's the name of the cookbook you're using? Perhaps I should get one too :)

faithlovechocolate said...

Pasta Cookbook by Periplus... the illustration is good too. I hate cookbook with words only.

Hokiepokie said...

Your cooking really looks like the picture. I'll look it up when one of these days! Thanks~!

faithlovechocolate said...

Good Luck!!!