Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Trade my colleagues?? Hell NO

It's cool to hav colleagues who are friends too.
When bored, they make a fool of themselves to liven up the place.
When sacred of goin 2 the pantry alone, they will act as bodyguard.
When kena shoot by BIG boss, they will be there to drag our badly wounded body out of battlefield.
Would not trade them for a million bucks...

Got this on my table after the disastrous 5D presentation on a Friday morning to "the management" for the BIG issue encountered the week before I left for Bali. As SexyLips's popular saying goes, "bird shit can drop on the shoulder out of nowhere even when u r indoors". After having shot several times, I was requested to be present for another shooting next week as they were still not satisfied...
Thanks for being there & although sometimes I seem to b stabbing u with a knife at ur back, don't worry, I just killed the spider.

p/s: have you heard that yoga is forbidden in M'sia?? o_0" yea... Malaysia Boleh!

No comments: