Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 1, 2008

RM2 Chicken Rice!

It's the weekend! But I had to go WORK!! ^%*&(*%#
BIG issue need to be unraveled at work. pai mia ar...
With the current economy downfall, I'm feeling the ground shaking & hopefully my company can pull through this crisis & not firing any1 anytime soon. It's a norm being in this industry, such as other companies in S'pore & Taiwan, to start "Cha Jiu Hu" to cut cost.

On to the happier stuff, Hubby woke up & left at 6am together with his family to visit his dad's cemetery for the upcoming All Soul's Day which falls on 3rd November. And it bcame a family outing to hunt for durian. 1st they went to Serian, then to Tebedu (Indonesia border). It was a successful hunt, 14 durians as the proof. And I missed out on all the FUN bcoz I had to work...am so pissed $#%^%&*^%#$

I had lunch with hubby at the Samajaya Foodcourt (Muara Tabuan) which is the nearest to my work place. And we ordered the cheapest Chicken Rice in town, RM2.00, really 1. Not fooling u.
Hubby so happy bcoz so so cheap yet so so tasty. I like the soup too. yea, my muka masam cannot show here bcoz still damn pissed I missed the durian hunt.
We were wondering why would they offer such a low price??

Then after much speculation & discussion with hubby, I figured out the reason. With my super sharp observative eyes, I saw that a new stall was opening opposite that was offering RM2.00 Fried Chicken with Rice. New competitor. Hopefully more vendor would join the price war...
We, the customer untung lar.

So our next target would be that new stall.

No comments: