Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chiak pa bo su cho

I feel so guilty.
Had dinner at Expert (Lau Hang Chia), BDC area.
I ordered Apam Balik for appetizer.
2 pieces for myself only.
So crispy & sweet. How I miss it.

The main dish was Thai Style Fried Kueh Tiau, RM4.50 at the corner stall next to the Dani's Honey BBQ wing. Surprisingly it was GOOD, spicy & fragrant. I would have ordered chix wing but it was closed.
Then headed to JD bakery for CREAM PUFFs as my desserts... ahhhhhhhhhhhh so FULL now.
My appetizer & dessert cost more than my main dish... hehehe
That's what happened when I go out for dinner, I get distracted by a lot of side stuff. Then I would buy supper, and sometimes breakfast too but it would be gone by the time we reach home.
My Inductor Hub is still at the ICU unit.
My food is slowly nearing expiry date in the fridge.
Great. Just great.

No comments: