Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dry Bak Kut Teh

Hubby and I are both really BIG eater.
Take this for example...
We would order a 2 person Go-Fun-Kee Bak Kut Teh Special
Then another SPICY DRY Bak Kut Teh
Just for the both of us.
EVIL. It's EVIL this dish. I had tried so damn hard not to eat SPICY FOOD for the last 2 weeks for fear of turning my lips into sausage size. But then the effort all went down to the drain once I saw the dish. It was just too tempting not to eat it. Cannot waste mar.
I think sausage lips suits me.

How can I not gain weight u tell me...

2 comments:

JMY said...

I tried this dish at the shop called grandma's bak kut teh. It's yummylicious!

faithlovechocolate said...

Grandma's BKT is too bitter for me.
But the DRY BKT totally ROCKS!!!