Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 27, 2009

Boldboss finally G.O.N.E

When my BoldBoss announced that he was leaving us for good, I was in denial. I just could not believe it. I cannot accept it. How can he leave us??!! But after hearing him out, it's just NOT FAIR that we blame him for chasing after his DREAMS... but still... he went into the Infamous LIST.... Can you spot yourself, traitors????Since he was VELI FAMOUS in our department, there was not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 farewell dinner organized for him...

Monday: 1st dinner was with the group of PAEs (the LIFE BLOOD of Line Sustaining) who really loved him to bits, as BoldBoss really help them through thick & thin. I did not join them as I hav prior appointment & missed out on it.

Tuesday: 2nd was dinner at Mr. Ho's Fine Food at Crown Towers. A small group of us, so-called "old" people with our Director, who was once our Module Manager... We used the private room which was supposed to be smoke free but instead it was SMOKE-FULL as NO DOOR separating it from outside @##$%^^%@#$. Nevertheless, it was a nice dinner. I really enjoyed the food. And the plan to get our director DRUNK enuf to spilled some juicy gossip failed...
SexyLips was a real gentleman & bought a 1.5l of Sparkling Grape Juice for me as I do not drink wine. Yea, I'm lucky to hav him as my best bud. But as I was the only 1 drinking it, with some help from Wilron mama (who dare not drink much as the sugar contain was 40g per 500ml)... I almost die of SUGAR Poisoning lor...
Wednesday: The 3rd dinner was at Chia Heng Restaurant, behind Hock Lee Centre, fully paid by our Module Manager, Mr Kang JT. BoldBoss was his lifeline, his heart. I pray for JT to get a new heart transplant soon... here's BoldBoss trying hard to b cute!Thurday: The 4th was a dinner at Da-Om Korean BBQ Restaurant... YUM YUM YUM! A lot of 3 layer pork which I liked. It was again a small group of us "old" people with the EQP Section Manager, Mr. Lee MG, who belanja us. We bought a leather bag for BoldBoss as he's gonna need it in S'pore to carry a lot of tissue paper to wipe his tears missing us all in Kuching.

As a last momento from the office, I got almost every1 ( in our department) to write something for BoldBoss. Some were really funny. Some were begging to tag along. Some were angry. Some were threatening him, but MOSTLY we told him NOT TO FORGET US and what a GREAT BOSS he has been & will surely be missed!
Now that you are not here anymore at your table... I really miss you! I dun hav any1 to bug. I dun hav any1 to turn to when I need to troubleshoot some problem. No ears to listen to those ridiculous question. I dun hav a boss to bully. How am I gonna survived this?

No comments: